Safeco Auto Insurance
Since it was founded in 1923, Safeco has been a major insurer of cars and homes. Safeco – now a part of the Liberty Mutual Group and the fifth largest insurer in the country – is a company that prides itself on putting customers’ needs first and pledges to works diligently to go above and beyond the call of duty.
If you’re looking for a Safeco auto insurance quote, understand that you’ll be able to choose yearly or six-month policies and have the benefit of around the clock claims service.
Find out more about Safeco auto insurance in your state today:
With a Safeco car insurance quote, you'll undoubtedly start with liability coverage – it's required in nearly every state. Liability coverage helps protect you if you cause a wreck resulting in injuries and property damage.
But you can customize your Safeco car insurance policy policy to fit your price range and coverage needs. Consider the following protections, some of which might be required in your state:
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. If your car is damaged in a wreck that’s the fault of a driver without sufficient coverage, this facet of your policy can help pay for necessary repairs.
- Collision coverage. This comes into play if you strike something on the roadway and damage your vehicle. It can help cover repairs or replacement costs, up to your policy limit.
- Comprehensive coverage. If your car is damaged due to vandalism, theft, flood, fire, hail, or wind, this coverage can help handle the costs associated.
- Medical payments. This coverage tackles costs associated with medical needs of your passengers resulting from a wreck.
- Plus, every policyholder has the opportunity to qualify for diminishing deductibles and accident forgiveness.
For a complete rundown of coverage options and a free Safeco car insurance quote, call the number at the top of the page to speak with a licensed agent. AutoInsurance.us representatives are eager to answer any questions you may have and to find the perfect policy for you.
Finding a policy via AutoInsurance.us
By using the AutoInsurance.us service, you could get a free Safeco auto insurance quote as well as up to nine other quotes from leading carriers. All providers – including Safeco – that are represented by AutoInsurance.us have received a rating of ‘Excellent’ or better for financial strength by the A.M. Best Company. Armed with this knowledge, shopping for car insurance with our service will be a breeze as you can feel confidence that you’re striking the right balance between coverage and cost.
Licensed agents with the AutoInsurance.us service will make sure you get every discount available as well, which can drive down your costs significantly.
Curious about how a Safeco car insurance quote stacks up against other providers? Give our representatives a call by dialing the number at the top of the page. Don’t have time to call right now? No problem. You can get started online by filling in your ZIP code in the box provided.
Need information about Safeco Insurance in your state? Find it in the list below:
Make a move to Safeco
It’s common knowledge that the roadways can be dangerous and that drivers are unpredictable, so it’s vital to have an auto insurance policy in place before you put your keys in the ignition. It’s also an inconvenience to overpay for car insurance – leaving many drivers constantly searching for the right balance between cost and coverage.
Call now, and see if a Safeco auto insurance quote is the answer, or if another provider would be a better fit. Our agents are eager to help you because we understand that you’d rather spend your hard-earned dollars on other things.