Nothing’s better in a movie than a great car chase. Remember Steve McQueen navigating the streets of San Francisco in that 1968 Mustang GT 390 in Bullitt? Many call that the greatest movie car chase ever, and the vehicles in it were pretty close to what you could buy off the lot. Sometimes, however, heroes need a little something “extra” from their movie or television cars. Check out the infographic below to see some film favorites and the Hollywood enhancements that took them over the top.
Embed the above image on your site using the code below:
- What is Good Car Insurance Coverage?
- What is Auto Gap Insurance?
- What is Liability Auto Insurance?
- How to Save Money on Auto Insurance
- What Are Insurance Quotes?
- What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
- How to Cut What You Pay for Auto Insurance
- How to Compare Auto Insurance
- How to Choose Auto Insurance
- How to Buy Car Insurance Online