Nothing’s better in a movie than a great car chase. Remember Steve McQueen navigating the streets of San Francisco in that 1968 Mustang GT 390 in Bullitt? Many call that the greatest movie car chase ever, and the vehicles in it were pretty close to what you could buy off the lot. Sometimes, however, heroes need a little something “extra” from their movie or television cars. Check out the infographic below to see some film favorites and the Hollywood enhancements that took them over the top.
Embed the above image on your site using the code below:
- When Should You Consider Switching Auto Insurance Providers?
- Change a Tire as Easily as You Change Attire
- Take Action to Combat Teen Drinking and Driving
- Don't Get Caught in the Headlights With No Comprehensive Coverage
- Motorcycles - Ride Safe and Smart
- A Rock Cracked My Windshield – Now What?
- Spring Cleaning for Your Car
- What to do When a Wreck is Your Fault - and What Not To
- So You Want to Start a Limo Service?
- What to do if Your Car Battery Dies