Nothing’s better in a movie than a great car chase. Remember Steve McQueen navigating the streets of San Francisco in that 1968 Mustang GT 390 in Bullitt? Many call that the greatest movie car chase ever, and the vehicles in it were pretty close to what you could buy off the lot. Sometimes, however, heroes need a little something “extra” from their movie or television cars. Check out the infographic below to see some film favorites and the Hollywood enhancements that took them over the top.
Embed the above image on your site using the code below:
- Car Insurance Isn't Boring: Neither is Jimmie Johnson
- Take Our Pop Quiz on Auto Insurance
- 5 things to remember when buying a new car
- Grand Theft Auto Insurance?
- Don't Fall Short on Car Maintenance
- Driving High Will Bring You Down
- How to Talk to Your Teen about Safe Driving
- Oh, Deer: What to Do if You Hit One
- Don't Snooze and Cruise
- How to Survive Buying a New or Used Car